March 2005 Photoblog

Thomas Hawk’s Digital Photoblog November 2004
Reflections on Manhattan, photographed October 15th – 17th, 2004
Thomas Hawk’s Digital Photoblog October 2004
Thomas Hawk’s Digital Photoblog September 2004
Thomas Hawk’s Digital Photoblog August 2004
Thomas Hawk’s Digital Photoblog July 2004

was just surfing google looking for some good pictures and happened to stumble upon your site! Your picture immediately jumped out at me from among the drab nonsense that google usually brings up =) I absolutely LOVE your pictures, you have an amazing talent! You’ve certainly earned a spot on my favorites list ^.^ Keep it up!
    -Jennifer A.
    Calgary AB

I like painting effect on the Coit Tower and taxi shots. Would you mind sharing how what steps you took to achive that effect?

wow. i like the city. its almost european style.. nice atmosphere and friendly people… nice pictures..

For most of my photos all effects are done through Photoshop. Mostly it’s just mucking around with brightness/contrast, sharpness and then I use a bunch of the artistic filters — mostly dry brush.

I stumbled upon your site and I really love your photos. You do an awesome job. Keep it up!

Hi the photo’s are great. But im really only posting coz thats the scariest fairy land in the world. and those statues scared the crap out of me. anyway…keep that camera snapping i guess.

I love the Fairyland images; what park were they taken at? The Oakland one?

Hey, thanks Lori. Yes actually they were taken at the Fairyland in Oakland. I take my kids there all the time. I’ve herad that it was the inspiration for Walt Disney’s Disneyland.

9. Tony says: