bit blue blog: You got tagged! :: Andreas Bitterer :: Ok, I’ve been blog tagged. Mark Cuban says this is like doing the wave, but here goes.
I’m supposed to tell you 5 things about me that most people wouldn’t know.
1. I’m the oldest from a family of seven children.
2. My first real job was working at Jack in the Box.
3. I road my bicycle from Oregon to Delaware cross country when I was 15.
4. I climbed Mt. Whitney, the highest mountain in the continental U.S., when I was five.
5. The first concert I ever attended was a Social Distortion concert at Fender’s Ballroom in Long Beach in 1984.
I’ll tag Netgear’s newest blogger Dave Zatz-man, Davis Freeberg, George, Mr. Chalk, and Mark Cuban.
3 Replies to “Blogtagged”
Mount McKinley is the highest mountain in the continental US.
Anonymous, Mt. McKinley is in Alaska. The Continental US is considered the 48 states that make up the contiguous U.S. and excludes both Alaska and Hawaii.
Mt. McKinley certainly is the highest mountain in the U.S.
I have to say, Social Distortion in 84 would have been much fun. I just rediscovered Mommy’s Little Monster….
Comments are closed.