eHomeUpgrade | Meedio TV Due Out on July 27th Although I’ve yet to try Meedio, it’s worth noting that Meedio TV is set to be released on July 27th later this month. Screenshots can be found here. Per eHomeUpgrade, Meedio will include:
* FREE integrated Electronic Program Guide (EPG) with listings from Tribune Media Services.
* Support for third-party EPG services based on XMLTV.
* Multi-tuner viewing, timeshifting and recording with conflict detection.
* Search and browse recorded programs by time, channel, keyword, title, cast, or any custom-defined categories. Leverage the full power of the Meedio platform to customize the experience that fits you best.
* Search scheduled broadcasts by time, by channel, by title, by keyword, or by cast and credits.
* Recordings automatically added to the Meedio media library.
* Supports external tuners through composite and S-Video inputs.
* One-time or repeating recordings with repeat detection and prioritization.
* Records in a background process when Meedio is not running.
* Auto-delete recordings, manage hard drive space, and create recording quality profiles.
* On-screen configuration wizard.
* Manages special European channel and frequency assignments.
* When used with Meedio Essentials, provides a seamless and fully customizable interface to digital photos, music, movies, news, weather, games and over 200 application plugins.