Photowalking at The Sacramento Train Museum, Next Sunday, January 21st, 1 PM, Come Join Us

Scoble and the NikonJanuary 21 “museum day” � Scobleizer – Tech Geek Blogger I’m joining Robert Scoble to shoot another episode of Photowalking next Sunday, January 21st, at the Train Museum in Sacramento. Apparently it’s the largest train museum in the world.

We’d love to have as many people join us for this shoot as can make it and consider yourself invited if you’d like to hang out with us for the afternoon that day. Scoble says he has some 8GB Seagate micro drives (Seagate sponsors Robert’s show) to hand out to some of the people who join us. Not sure exactly how these are going to be given out, but maybe a photo contest of some sort.

Anyways should be a good day to hang out and shoot if you are around and interested. If you’re a thomashawk.com reader, a Flickr or Zooomr user, or if you just love photography like the rest of us come on out.

Upcoming link here.

No Comments

1. publicenergy says:

I’m looking forward to watching this. I only recently discovered the podcasts and have enjoyed them immensely (all of them in quite a short amount of time!).

I hope you do many more 🙂

2. Yoha says:

Thomas, How long you and Robert gonna be photowalking? Are we having sort of dinner afterwards? Any detail plan for that day is greatly appreciated.

ps: Love your blog and photos btw

3. Carl says:

Tom,

Looks like fun and I plan to be there. What time?

Carl

4. Raoul says:

Would love to make it but can’t. You posted a while ago about a photographer get-together in SF. Did that ever happen? Say, I don’t suppose we could enter the “contest” for the 8GB micro drives remotely? I’ll be glad to submit any photo of mine for that snazzy CF micro HD! You know where they are. 😀

5. shel israel says:

I’ll be there. I love trains. This should be fun. But now I have to go out and buy a new camera. I lost my Canon SD 450 on a flight. God, I miss that cute little clickr.

6. Beau Liening says:

Hey Thomas,

I’m planning on showing up as well. Is there an Upcoming.org event for this?

Also, when is the next Zooomr meetup?

Hey Guys, I added an upcoming.org link. Feel free to add it there if you are coming.