bit blue blog: You got tagged! :: Andreas Bitterer :: Ok, I’ve been blog tagged. Mark Cuban says this is like doing the wave, but here goes.
I’m supposed to tell you 5 things about me that most people wouldn’t know.
1. I’m the oldest from a family of seven children.
2. My first real job was working at Jack in the Box.
3. I road my bicycle from Oregon to Delaware cross country when I was 15.
4. I climbed Mt. Whitney, the highest mountain in the continental U.S., when I was five.
5. The first concert I ever attended was a Social Distortion concert at Fender’s Ballroom in Long Beach in 1984.