Why Josh Bancroft Loves Bloglines

GeekBlog.org: Why I Love Bloglines Josh Bancroft of Geek Blog has written a post on why he loves bloglines. I can’t agree with Josh more. Bloglines is at present the leading RSS aggregator but it is so much more than this.

Josh sums up his feelings about bloglines:

“It sounds completely corny, but Bloglines has seriously changed my life, and the way I read on the internet. I spend probably 97% or more of my internet reading time reading feeds in Bloglines. The other 3% is accounted for by reading articles linked in feed posts, and reading the Ars forums. Seriously.

Anymore, if a site doesn’t offer an RSS feed for syndication, I won’t read it. Not because I’m trying to be an elitist snob, but because RSS and Bloglines are how I manage my information intake, and if I can’t subscribe to a site’s feed, chances are very low that I’m going to remember to check back in the future for any updates.”

Ditto Josh. Couldn’t live without it. (Thanks, Scoble!)

Be Sociable, Share!
Loading Facebook Comments ...

No Comments

  1. pat says:

    I’ve tried incredibly hard to use Bloglines but I cannot get over how far superior the experience is in client software (FeedDemon on Windows, NewNewsWire on Mac).

    Do you mean Bloglines is the best *web-based* aggregator?

    I frankly find it unusable as a day-to-day feed reader.