“Don’t Shoot the Mannequins,” Said the Dude From Prada

Don't Shoot the Mannequins

Dude from Prada thinks he owns the public sidewalk.

13 comments on ““Don’t Shoot the Mannequins,” Said the Dude From Prada
  1. troy says:

Well, if his name is Grant…

(j/k)

2. Time for a walk to the Prada store with camera in hand….

3. James says:

Maybe he only wants his photo taken… then again a photo walk to the local prada store does sound good.

4. William Beem says:

I’m confused as to what he thinks he’s protecting, or why he believes you’re infringing on his business. A woman recently contacted me about “unauthorized photography” of her horse.

I was at a photo workshop sponsored by a local camera store and at a horse ranch with the full consent and permission of the owner of the ranch. However, some people board their horses with the owner and didn’t know about the photoshoot. So, from their opinion, my photography was unauthorized.

That was nine months ago. She first contacted me on Flickr and I offered her copies of the photos. Now she comes back with this “unauthorized” stuff, but is also asking for more photos while trying to tell me what I can’t do with them.

I have to admit the horse was much easier to deal with than the owner.

5. Clearlight says:

FACT: There are more horses asses in the world than there are horses.

6. Kishan says:

LOL.. look at his eyes!
    I had the same experience outside a Gucci store. It was an angry woman then.

7. Ernie Nitka says:

Yeah this guy needs a one finger “hello”, Who the F does he think he is.

8. Merijn says:

This picture is gorgeus in itself I think. He is clearly doing what he thinks is best, the look in his eyes and the no-no-moving of his hand is nicely captured. (Not a photographer myself, just telling what I see).
    Maybe the guy could use this as his resume-picture ;)

9. Devils Advocat says:

Perhaps it is the potential photographic reproduction of the designers product, whether it be the dress or the mannequin itself, which the prada employee is attempting to prevent… And if so, once purchased, whether it be the dress or the mannequin, photographic reproductive rights would be inherently granted.

?

10. A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing somewhat analysis on this. And he actually bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If potential, as you turn out to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with more particulars? It’s highly useful for me. Large thumb up for this weblog put up!