Transform :: A short film for ScottKelby.com

Photographer Zack Arias has a thoughtful and inspirational video that he made about his photography. This is one of those videos that you will definitely want to watch through to the end. It changes course pretty significantly about 1/3 of the way into it. Do yourself a favor and click on the full screen togle for this one.

(Thanks, A Photo Editor!)

1. scott webb says:

I love this video and need to remember to watch it every morning or night before bed.

2. we need to stop martial law in america
    we need to wake and stop being obama zombies

3. Bryan says:

I’m not a photographer but I can relate. I’m in the suck phase. Awesome job.

4. RB 1 says:

That was great…will watch this again. Work like this and the work Thomas Hawk does inspires me to get out there with the camera, regardless. Someday i will improve, it will click.

Thanks for shareing

Rick
    UK

5. Ernie says:

Thomas – many thanks for bringing this video to your blog – I absolutely get it. As an amateur we don’t have nearly as many hits as a professional so there are definitely times when you say to yourself – what’s the point? Everyone one is better than me, blah blah blah. Then someone says- gee that’s a neat shot – maybe there even wrong on the analysis but you don’t care – someone connected. That’s when it’s all worth it.

6. Dan N. says:

Inspiring…

I’ve always fought with my photography in the “dark” winter, even this year. And being human, I constantly question my work when looking at other photographers’ creations.

We can all relate with Arias in some ways. His philosophy and advise has put some warmth into my long cold winter. I’ll keep shooting!

7. Steve says:

Absolutely stunning – Amazing film.
    Kudos to all.

8. michele says:

absolutely loved this video… a message well put with sound, image and feeling

9. Lucas Cobb says:

Excellent video Thomas. It was very inspirational and a great eye opener. Good find.

10. […] great post I found over at “Thomas Hawk Digital Connection” features a video by photographer Zack Arias. This is a must watch if you are in a creative […]