Is Cameron Diaz the Worst Looking Celebrity on HDTV?

Why Britney Spears Hates HDTV! Phillip Swann is out with his top 10 list of who looks better and who looks worse on HDTV. At the top of his list for who looks worse he has actress Cameron Diaz. Citing her “terrible acne problem,” Swann’s OnHD.TV puts Ms. Diaz as the number one worse looking celebrity on HDTV and says that Ms. Diaz looks more like “Charle than an angel.” Ouch.

Well personally I’m going to have to take issue with Mr. Swann on this one. I think Ms. Diaz looks every bit as fine on HDTV as she does on non HDTV and I have the HDTV screen shot to prove it. All I can add is that thank god the Tonight Show has air conditioning on their set. Given the choice between Ms. Diaz in HDTV or Ms. Diaz in non HDTV I’m going to have to say I’d choose Ms. Diaz in HDTV any day of the week.

By the way Ms. Diaz, if you’d like to thank me for pointing out Mr. Swann’s obvious mistake feel free to email me at tom@thomashawk.com and we’ll set up lunch. Thanks, Wesley!

Phillip Swann thinks Cameron Diaz is the top celebrity who looks worse on HDTV. Personally I think she looks every bit as lovely on HDTV as on non HDTV and then some… but that’s just my opinion, click on the photo for a high resolution photo and you be the judge. By the way, for more great HDTV screen shot’s check out Feldon Central’s HDTV gallery.

Update: Hey, it seems like this story is getting hit a lot from a Comcast Search. Where are you guys seeing this story originally?

1. Dave2 says:

Indeed. Nothing wrong with that!

Face is nasty…nips are nice!!!!

Well I think people in general who don’t need makeup on or off t.v. are the best looking, but Diaz obviously needs it, with the whole acne and aging problems. Although I like her, besides Justin wouldn’t be dating her if she was so “bad off HDTV.”

I was never a big fan of Diaz on or off TV. HD or NOT
    Over-rated.
    Nice Nips

5. Justin Timberlakes mommy says:

I’ve always thought she is the ugliest on T.V or Movies. WAAAAAAAAAYYYY OVER- RATED!!!! She has a pig nose and that stupid ass laugh is the kicker. She is FUGLY!! Nice for noticing…

Oh God yes!! she is UUUUGGGGGGLLLLYYYY!!! With or with out make up.

Whoa Butter face queen!!

8. Cam's Mom says:

YES!!! Must of hit every branch off that Ugly Tree, better yet she is the tree!!

9. Cam's Mom says:

10. Stewart says:

That image will be forever burned into my retina….What a pig.

11. Steven Spielberg says:

Holy cow I mean pig, is this for real or is this a joke…How can she be that disgusting and in films? What the hell are movie directors/producers thinking????

12. Jonathan R. says:

My eyes….My eyes F*** my eyes!!!What the hell is that all about??!! Miss Piggy is a good role for her in the next Muppet movie.

you guys are disgusting. Nice how no one can see you. She is successful and famous. You are pathetic and couldn’t see beauty if you tripped over it. Acne will go away disgusting manners and lack of integrity will not.

I don’t think she’s the worst, but if she wants to show off her assets, she needs a little more in the bank to show off with.

THANK YOU whoever said “Lord, guys…she’s famous, not inhuman. Let someone dedicate a webpage to how unattractive we all are and see how many suicides follow.”

people are so hipocritcal of people sometimes. I bet 50% of these people on here aren’t any better. you guys are the reason this world is turning into shit.

I think everyone one of you who called her fugly and a pig are probably jealous and are fugly and piggish yourselves!!! Your nips probaly hand down to your cankles and men you have little penises!!!!

How ridiculous. I would bet anything that those of you who had negative things to say about Ms. Diaz really don’t like what “you” see when you look in the mirror. She is a natural beauty.

Pretty inside and out!

she is ok looking but WAT IZ SHE WEARING?
    if she needed to wear a bra then y that shirt. damn sheez dumb nd ugly.

I think you all are crazy shes a nice looking woman I wouldnt turn her out.

She’s FUGLY!!! I like how all the fat, fugly chicks on here come to their queens defense. “Hipocritical”??? I guess they’re not edumakated either..Poor combination.

Hey if you’re gonna look like that and try to be in the spot light you get what’s coming your way. There is a reason ugly people are not on t.v. They have common sense and decency, the ones that don’t (Piggy Diaz) deserves the back lash.

She is indeed ugly and with all that money she be making, she should invest in some plastic surgery..and a bra!!

i don’t think she’s unfortunate…but Sarah jessica parker…she is QUEEN of the butterfaces.

all of you who think she’s ugly….that’s cuz you guys can’t even look at yourselves in the mirror cuz, you guys would break it if you did!!!!! you guys are just fu**** jealous!! she has money and fame and YOU DON’T!!!! haha bitches!!!

WOW…What GRADE are you people in?

o my GOD who the heck is this GOD she looks like a freakin homosexual

Very ugly hat. Yucky face. Not doin it for me at all.

Right, she’s supposed to kill herself for being human??? Wouldn’t want to be that.

She’s not only a beautiful, sweet girl but making big bucks at it.

What did you make last year? and for what?

gotta love them nipps…wheeew

Wow just f***ing grow up! I bet all of you have your bad days too. Just please go look in a mirror and then talk…if after you decide you are better-looking…remember this: There is always someone out there prettier than you.

wow, I suppose ur gf is better looking? It’s not just pure looks, she knows how to ACT sexy too and the way a woman carries herself is priceless

34. Sydney Adams says:

She isn’t even ugly, to all those hippocrytes who say she is! So what if she’s had acne? I bet you did at one point too.

Not that she should really care what you fatties are saying, seeing as she is the one making a ton of money.

35. I wonder how many of you clowns who say she’s ugly would really turn her down for a date? Hypocrites!

Arturo

Just cuz you have money doesn’t mean you’re good looking or a good actress. She is still FUGLY!! She looks like Miss Piggy. Her zits may go away, but she still has a pig nose and stupid laugh!!!!

I love people who are countering what people are saying by saying “She’s rich and you’re not.” Because yes, obviously success and worth as a person is determined by financial value.

*You* claim it’s people who don’t like her looks that make the world bad? Look at yourself! Maybe if everyone wasn’t so material, it might be a better place.

All rants and raves aside, she’s not horrible looking, but it is true I don’t think she’s amazingly attractive. I don’t know her personally, so I’m not going to judge, but looks-wise, I think I’ve seen better. That’s it.

38. MONSTER BOY says:

I wouldn’t fuck her and believe me, I am not fugly. Let’s face it, she is overrated and she was bever as hot as she was in The Mask. She got too thin and waif looking. With all the pressure, she probably broke out from not eating correctly. I don’t want to judge the BITCH, but she is not as beautiful as some of you dumdchits think. You probably think she is beautiful because it gives you all hope to be on the big screen one day. Politics got her ass in, and that’s real stupid-asses!!!

Give the girl a break, she got herpes from Justin Timberlake’s little peepie. $$$$$ means nothing to me you idiots, so those of you who value this probably have shitty family lives and relationships. STOP acting like $$$$ is the ends all means all. Get a clue you morons. BTW, I am very HOT and believe me, you would all fuck me in a heartbeat. But you are all probably too ugly for me, like Cameron Diaz is. IDIOTS !!!

u guys are all assholes. so what if she has acne on her face or her nose is unusual(which it isent). shes a human being and there is no reason to say the terrible things you all are sayin about her. none of you have the right to say these comments whether ur ugly or not, these comments are so cruel and uncalled for. there is a lot more to a person than their looks and posting messages like this is just creating a more superficial world where people shove silicon and plastic into their bodies jus to please dickheads like you.

there is nothing wrong with cameron if she wasn’t famous you wouldn’t say a f***ing thing about it. i bet that none of you would like it if someone was busting down your door butting into your personal affairs and talking sh** about you or one of your family members so why the he** do you do it to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. Lifes too short says:

The bottom line is easy to find. Go into some of your own photographs and critique yourselves. Do you look fantastic to yourself in all of them? Be honest! If you believe you do, you more than likely have a GOD complex too. Shallow people tend to judge before knowing the facts. Not one of us would be able to Honestly post our thoughts about this women until after we had spent at least one week getting to know her, and that’s not much time. I’m glad Albert Einstien wasn’t judged by his looks!

why did i waste any time reading the comments of you morons. i’m going to try and forget that i did.

Looks like the Joker and Skeletor had a love child.

45. Bettyalready says:

Saw it right on comcast. Half the time she’s great looking and the other half….dunno.

46. Bettyalready says:

What I meant was that comcast has it profiled…Who is the worst looking celeb on HDTV. When you click on the comcast link, your blog link comes up first in the hit list.

I think she has a killer laugh…she is defiantely funny…down to earth…beauty is in the eye of the beholder…and THE WORLD seems to be in perpetual dissatisfaction with them selves…I say does it really matter who thinks who is pretty or not…come on…get down to the real things in life.

48. Comcast’s home page has it featured under “Entertainment.” It’s not in “The Fan” section (I don’t bother with their stupid “fan” feature; videos [for news!] on the ‘net are highly overrated. I prefer actually READING!), but it is in the “News” rotation. Prominent story.

People are relegating her to “fugly” because of ACNE? Okay, before anyone skewers me, I don’t HAVE acne. But for the luvva Pete! Acne? All the girl needs is some Proactiv or Murad. Acne is manageable, people! Sheesh!

I dont agree with this at all.There are much worse looking celebs.Jenny Mcarthy looked bad in her movie Dirty Love,Sarah Jessica Parker is another one who needs help,and Britney Spears is hitting an all-time low.Having said that,they are STILL better looking then most people…and anyways,they (except Britney) are ACTORS~not MODELS people! Who cares how good they look as long as they can act good.

diaz is hot no matter what any of you wanks say! its actually really clear that she is and shes probably feeding of your insecurities!

Is tis really happening. How did I happen upon such bullshit?!

i’m sure that everyone of you that called her fugly would do her hahaha

nice titties, she actualy flashed the cam with her nipple you can look it up

Damn she aint ugly, id ride her till my penis gave out! wee doggy!

=====()

i think she’s beautiful.

57. AleXiiS says:

shit she’s pretty shes aging now but shes still pretty. yall haters for real yall think u cool cuz u posting up shit like ohh shes fugly misss piggy WHATEVER! you guys would wouldnt ever say that to her face if u had a chance so shut the fuck up and for dat dumb ass bitch who said omg im beautiful and everyone would fuck me PLEASE BITCH SOMEONE WHO SAYS THEY SEXY ONLINE IS DEF. NOT SEXY YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY THOSE WORDS. DAM LAME ASS PEOPLE.

yeh I THINK shes very ugly, i say that cause shes so rediculously overrated and I THINK im prettier than her lol, i probly am.
    she has disproportionate features and a plain body

59. Cameron Diaz got a beautiful smile that can catch someone’s heart. She is really my hero and I love her so much